08 January 2018
Being able to rely on the broadest range of colors and effects is essential when you need to decorate and customize glass surfaces with just the right graphic treatment.
Which is why Tecglass delivers the most extensive range of ceramic inks available that, thanks to their state-of-the-art attributes, make it possible to produce high-performance glass in rich, brilliant colors for all types of applications.
Four main product lines incorporate the unique features and functionality of Tecglass ceramic inks: high resistance to climatic stressors and humidity, excellent durability of chromatic effects over time, superior resistance to abrasion in high traffic areas and ideal adaptability to the most advanced glass coatings.
- Six base colors from which any shade of color can be obtained – White, Black, Yellow, Green, Blue and Red.
- Special colors, like Magenta, to expand the range of colors that can be achieved
- Pre-formulated colors, based on international standards (RAL, Pantone, NCS, etc.) always available for any and all needs.
- Slip resistant inks, tested for compliance with the strictest international standards.
- Conductive inks, perfect for many applications (glass with integrated alarm systems, heated or defrosting glass, etc.).
- Ultra-high strength Face 1 inks for building exteriors, available in a full range of colors.
- Satin-finish effect inks with custom colors.
- DDTC (Digital Direct To Coating) series. Inks that can be applied to the most cutting-edge kinds of coatings, with perfect adhesion even to structural silicones, without the need to eliminate coatings around the edges. Series available in many colors.
Black inks, custom-engineered to meet all the industry’s safety and durability requirements.
- Toyota test > 4 hours in all firing processes.
- O.D. > 3.0 with thin layer
- Antibacterial properties
- Ultra-high UV resistance.
- Gold-color inks
- Platinum-color inks
- An entire line of lustrous metallic inks for the most refined decorative solutions.