Information On The Processing Of Personal Data Articles 13 and 14 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the data subject) and 14 (for data not collected from the data subject) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information are made to the consumers of this site which refers exclusively to the treatment made through this website and not through other website eventually may be visited via links from this, for which we suggest to have access of the relative informative given from respective holders.
Tecglass s.l., with a registered office at 36500 LALIN (PONTEVEDRA – SPAIN), Polig Indust. Laliln 2000 – Tercera Fase, n. 8A, P.IVA ESB - 24467730 – ph. +34 986 787 627 – fax +34 986 787 629 – email email@example.com.
The Data Controller reserves the right to nominate as Data Processor a web hosting provider for the purpose of processing personal data, providing technical support, website maintenance, technology management and similar services for this website. Users can obtain information on the Data Processor by sending a request to the addresses listed above.
The Controller and Data Processor also process the users' data by means of their own specifically designated staff, trained to properly process personal data by way of written or verbal instructions.
SOURCES AND TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
- Navigation data
- Cookies, for which we invite you to read this Policy Statement
- Data voluntarily provided by the user, including:
- Common data (identification, biographical data, billing and similar)
- Sources: navigation, other websites, cookies and similar; user; public sources
We will handle navigation data, as well as cookies for which we invite you to read our specific information Policy Statement.
We will handle also data voluntarily provided by the user, for example through the contact form or via mail, including personal Data (identification, biographical data, billing and similar) to the extent that this is necessitated by the request received.
Data could be originated by automatic sources or voluntaries sources, also public sources. For example, they could be originated from the navigation of the user, who may bring himself information concerning previous consultations of other websites, including cookies and other similar technologies. Data could be also originated from public sources, such as those processed in the contest of research and from corporate surveys, research on public and similar databases.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
- to provide users with services offered by the Website
- to manage cookies
The personal data of the Users of the Website, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the execution of the Website’s functions, with particular - but not exclusive - reference to the procedures described for data collection, contact forms, possible registration/access procedures, reserved area, newsletter subscription, (for which we invite you to read the Policy Statement), information request and similar.
More specifically, personal data provided to the Controller will be processed for the following purposes:
- to fulfill specific requests sent to the Holder by Users via the website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request form, and similar);
- to subscribe to the newsletter, and the consequent sending of commercial communication and informative concerning the sector in which the Controller operates, with the appropriate consent given by the User by checking the relative box. Please refer to the specific privacy notice published in the forms of subscription to the newsletter;
- to inform with news concerning the services of the Controller, following the request of information via e-mail or through the compilation of contact form and other communication tools;
- to fulfill other purposes connected to the scope of the website's activities as indicated above;
- to process the email address, given by the user during the selling process, with the aim also to send, without further consent, commercial communications concerning products or services similar to those previously acquired; the data subject can always express his/her refusal and easily oppose this processing, both initially and subsequently, at no cost.
The processing of data given in general (such as browsing data, such as, for example, anonymous data on visits) will be made, following automatic collection, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
- fulfillment of a contractual or civic obligation
- Soft spamming
- Legitimate interest
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, fulfillment of contractual or civic obligations, and whenever required, based on the user's voluntary and informed consent provided by virtue of filling in the information fields on the related forms.
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interests of the Controller, including direct marketing and soft spamming.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF THE COTROLLER
- Exercise the company right to information
- Provision of services by the Controller.
- Direct Marketing
The processing of personal data is based also on the legitimate interest of the owner, such as the exercise of their rights in the context of the information society, the performance of the contractual service and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
- The provision of data may be mandatory or optional depending on the processing purpose, which will be specifically indicated on a case by case basis.
The provision of data concerning the navigation, to achieve the purpose mentioned above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through the browser. In some cases, disabling may impair the navigation on this Website. For certain forms, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of some personal data is in any case intrinsically necessary to the structure of the website itself and its processing functions. As a non-exhaustive example:
- a USERNAME and PASSWORD are required to register and log into the members-only area of the website. Without them, the login process will not be completed.
- mandatory minimum data, such as eventually USERNAME and/or name/surname and/or address email and/or further identification data of the sender are required to send messages using contact form or to sing up to the newsletter.
The eventual request of further optional data will be preceded from an appropriate check of approval.
The provision of all further data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to give to the Website.
CONSEQUENCES OF NON-PROVISION OF DATA
- Non-receipt of the newsletter and therefore commercial information
- Non-response to requests sent via the contact form.
Failure to provide personal data prevents the Holder from sending updates on its commercial and promotional initiatives.
Failure to provide personal data also prevents the Holder from responding to requests sent by the User via the contact form.
SHARING AND POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Shared: YES
- Recipients: partner companies and consultants of the Controller
- Transmission to countries within the EU: YES
- Transmission to countries outside the EU: YES (per the Privacy Shield framework)
Data could be communicated to partner companies and consultants of the Controller, or to third parties who operate, also in the name and account of the Data Controller, for the execution of the services related to the purposes indicated in this information. intra-EU and non-EU (in the latter case, it will only be subjects belonging to the Privacy Shield protocol).
Browsing data and similar (for which the above is referred to), as well as profiling cookies including those of third parties (for which reference is made to the Cookie information of this Website), will be communicated to the respective interested third parties, where these do not manage them directly as Data Controllers.
- Until revocation of consent.
The data provided by the data subjects will be preserved until the revocation expressed by the data subjects, also also through action on their browser, cleaning of cookies, express or otherwise expressed request.
The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary for the evasion of the functions for which they were collected.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Rights (per articles 15-22 GDPR):
Methods and terms of processing: art. 12 GDPR
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every data subject has the right to access, rectify, cancel (forget), limit, receive notification in the event of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, opposition and not be subject to an automated individual decision, including the profiling, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights may be exercised in the forms and terms set forth in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller via email at email@example.com.
The Data Controller will respond as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from receipt of the request.
RIGHT TO REVOKE CONSENT
You may revoke this consent at any time sending an email to the address of the Dta Controller firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints (art. 77 GDPR):
should be filed with the Personal Data Protection Authorities.
Every Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to arts. 77 and following of the GDPR, to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The forms, methods and terms for proposing complaints are foreseen and governed by the national legislation in force.
The claim is without prejudice to administrative and jurisdictional actions, which for the Italian State may alternatively propose to the same Guarantor or the competent Court.
YES (with consent)
The personal data provided with this form will be subject to profiling.
The profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject with particular reference to his preferences, his interests, his tastes concerning the products sold and the activities carried out by the owner, in order to allow the Data Controller to offer to the Data Subject more specific and targeted sales service.